Client Engagement Analyst
Certilytics an innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are creating new groundbreaking analytic products within the healthcare space and are presenting a great opportunity for qualified candidates to come on board.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively coordinating internal and external deliverables related to the deployment, implementation, and adoption of Certilytics products to its customers. This will be achieved by supporting the Implementation, Account Management and Training teams through the creation and maintenance of project plans, as well as directing and coordinating activities for successful development and installation of software to achieve project goals and objectives within prescribed time frames.
The Client Engagement Analyst will be responsible for maintaining clear and on-going communication with all internal and external stakeholders, identifying and prioritizing issues and needs, tracking action items, and ensuring the timely delivery of our analytic solutions to exceed expectations. This position works directly and will regularly interface with clients (decision makers and department leaders) and internal stakeholders. This position also requires the candidate to be well versed in Certilytics’ product portfolio and have the ability to offer creative solutions to help solve complex customer problems. Applicants with relevant professional experience in the analytic science industry or within the healthcare environment are preferred.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Facilitate planning process related to deployment of Certilytics products to determine project time frame, identify and document critical project milestones, configure staffing requirements, and allot available resources.
- Confer with internal and external stakeholders to clearly outline a plan of action, assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Support the direction and coordination of activities throughout the duration of the project to ensure a successful implementation.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Prepare project reports for management, client, or others.
- Participate in on-going Quality Improvement efforts throughout the implementation process.
- Support on-going Account Management services for assigned implemented clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, economics, IT or other relevant field
- 3-5 years of business analyst, project management, or other relevant experience.
- Self-motivated, proactive self-starter with the ability to handle multiple complex assignments.
- Previous implementation experience with a software vendor or third party consulting firm desired.
- Demonstrate strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills with the proven ability to work independently, under pressure and/or within a restricted timeframe.
- Experience with healthcare plans, pharmacy benefit managers and/or provider health systems (will consider strong applicants without experience)
- Must be able to proficiently use relevant project management tools to report resource allocation, project percent complete, and other similar details.
- Proven ability to act as liaison with client representatives to manage expectations, assist in resolving issues, provide project reports, and discuss logical consequences.
- Ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Experience with administrative medical and pharmacy claims data a bonus