Senior Software Developer
Certilytics a young and innovative company with a dynamic infusion of actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and health insurance industry. We are seeking a Senior Software Developer that wants to be part of an enthusiastic dynamic team working in an entrepreneurial environment where your experience and creativity is recognized. The ideal candidate will thrive in a performance based company that allows flexibility and work life balance.
Certilytics is creating new ground-breaking analytic products within healthcare space. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Senior Software Developer to work in close cooperation with peers and leadership to help build innovative, performant, secure and maintainable software systems.
This Job might be a perfect fit if you are motivate by:
- Developing technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges and the design/develop of sound data models
- Creating clear and concise documentation for all the work performed including design documents, architecture documents, technical notes, internal application notes, bug fixes, etc.
- Ability to manage priorities, tight deadlines while maintaining highest quality standards
- Acting occasionally as a SME supporting knowledge share with less experienced developers
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of distributed systems, service-oriented architecture and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Ideally have full-stack experience, with expertise in at least one layer.
- Hands-on software development experience in Java or Scala
- 5+ years’ experience developing clean, valid, and compatible data applications, websites, web services or distributed applications.
- Strong familiarity with programming patterns, algorithms and data models
- Familiarity with browser architecture and the mechanics of front-end code execution.
- Familiarity with service architectures.
- Experience with big data solutions such as Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Storm etc. is a plus.
Certilytics offers a wide range of benefits to include medical, dental, 401k and flexible PTO