The Center Lead assists the Center Manager in day-to-day operations in the center, works to grow center’s business and to achieve or exceed annual financial goals while delivering on FastMed’s high standards of team member and patient safety, satisfaction, and service. Promotes Compassionate Hospitality and our STAT values. Responsible for in-clinic execution of FastMed/CareSpot business, clinical, and marketing programs, and ensures that FastMed/CareSpot operational procedures and clinical standards are met.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Partners with the Center Manager in fostering a positive team environment and acts as a resource to both Center Manager and Team Members
- Assists the Center Manager in day to day operations in clinical flow, patient satisfaction and adherence to State and Federal regulations
- Commits to a minimum of 30 hours per work week of scheduled floor time
- Communicates with the Center Manager regarding opportunities for improvement within the clinic
- Ensures that all supplies and necessary equipment are available within the center
- Acts as a resource to team members to actively reduce employee turnover
- Assists with interviews and hiring of new employees
- Communicates regularly with Center Manger to quickly resolve issues within the clinic
- Partners with Center Manager to ensure that all weekly responsibilities are accurately completed- to include banking, supply orders and Joint Commission Compliance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of clinic operations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Applicable Clinical Experience in an Urgent Care or Related Medical Environment
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills: Customer Service Training
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification in Adherence with State Requirements