ENTRY LEVEL Payroll & HR Generalist - Full Time - Swansea MA
Schedule (include days and times)
Entry Level Payroll & HR Generalist
We are looking for an ENTRY-LEVEL Payroll & HR Generalist to assist in all activities related to payroll processing, leave of absences, workers compensation, and other HR related responsibilities.
- Payroll processing
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Reconciliation of timecards
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (Payroll, personal information, leave of absence and workers compensation administration, benefit deductions, status & pay rate changes etc.)
- Other HR and Payroll related tasks/projects as needed.
- Prior payroll & HR related experience preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and have outstanding communication and interpersonal sills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems accurately, with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to remain focused and meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
This position is located at 1 Furniture Way, Swansea, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.