Clearance Center Retail Associate - Full Time - Hyannis MA
Schedule (include days and times)
Have you ever worked at a mall or a department store that sells hardware, appliances or clothing? Are you passionate about working with people and providing outstanding customer service? Cardi's Furniture & Mattresses is looking for friendly, engaging, energetic and hard working individuals to provide quality "WOW" service to our customers. Whether they're answering phone calls, processing invoices, updating product tags or assisting guests with their transactions, the ideal candidate will bring a positive and customer-focused attitude!
Pay Rate $15.00 / hr plus commission
- Greeting customers in a friendly professional manner.
- Determine customers needs using proper inquiries.
- Recognize and overcome customer objections.
- Assisting customers whom speak Spanish to understand company signage.*
- Accurately processing customer invoices and payments by bankcard or financing.
- Going over paperwork and checking the system to make certain all information obtained and entered into the system is accurate to reduce concerns for the customer.
- Assist customers regarding merchandise availability and scheduling orders for customer pick up or if applicable delivery.
- Assist customers via telephone or in store to resolve their questions, concerns and issues relating to their purchase(s) or direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Show patience, compassion, empathy and emotional composure when working with unhappy customers.
- Tag new product and accessories.
- Ability to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prior in person customer service experience preferred.
- Physically able to be on your feet and move throughout our showrooms over an 8-12 hour work day
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and move up to 100 lbs unassisted
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management.
- Strong work ethic and dependability a must
- General computer proficiency
- Professional dress required
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred
Note: If you do not have a resume, please click on New Resume/CV: then click on :"copy and paste the content of an existing plain text-resume/CVV"; ;you can then type in your experience or if not prior position held, type N/A in the required field; then click on "continue" to complete your submission.
This position is located at 790 Iyannough Road, Hyannis, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.