BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
As a Business Intelligence Analyst in our organization, your key responsibility will be to analyze internal sales data and integrate it with relevant external data assets to generate valuable insights for the Demand team. The ideal candidate for this role possesses a keen analytical mindset, coupled with the ability to swiftly execute tasks, identify crucial patterns, and deliver insights accurately and promptly. Effective communication skills are crucial, as you will be tasked with conveying results, insights, and recommendations to both sales and marketing teams.
In this dynamic role as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will play a pivotal part in influencing and shaping the future of our rapidly growing Hispanic food manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is ready to make an immediate impact in a constantly evolving environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Manage all data inputs/outputs for distribution to Demand team’s reporting tools with effective data integrity.
· Develop, maintain, and analyze sales and shipment trend reporting. Identify category and competitive insights within Hispanic CPG landscape.
· Collaborate with Sr. Manager of BI to deliver against initiatives to elevate insights against project requests and deliveries to the Insights team.
· Develops compelling, fact-based presentations utilizing data resources to support customer and marketing initiatives.
· Communicates and develops action plans to deliver against Business Intelligence initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (preference: Business, Mathematics or Economics)
· Experience with data sources such as Circana, Nielsen, 84.51 and/or Apollo Space Planning.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office along with strong interpersonal, communication, and functional skills are a must.
· Experience with utilization of the Power BI platform is preferred
· 3+ years of experience with data analytics, category management or related fields within the consumer-packaged-goods industry.
· Demonstrated experience in translating data and analysis into insights.
This position is located in Dallas, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.