Consumer Insights Manager
Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats. Our company has a leadership position amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and has enjoyed 13 years of consecutive revenue growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family-owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow.
Cacique looks to hire future teammates who embody Cacique's Four Pillars: Family, Quality, Integrity and Authenticity. These four Pillars are the values that have been the foundation of Cacique's success since its inception in 1973. Our work culture embraces people who are innovative, resourceful, determined, catalysts of change and champions of our values.
As the Manager of Consumer Insights, you will play a pivotal role in accelerating brand growth, influencing new product development, and maintaining category leadership. This hybrid position (4x in office) in Irving, involves collaboration with the Demand Team, utilizing our category-leading consumer and category data investments to represent the "voice of the consumer" in various initiatives. If you're passionate about consumer insights, marketing strategy, and driving brand success, we invite you to join us in this exciting journey.
Custom Consumer Research and Trend Monitoring
· Develop and execute annual custom research plans.
· Collect, analyze, and synthesize consumer learning.
· Lead primary research and synthesize syndicated sources.
· Act as a strategic partner with cross-functional teams.
Actionable Insights for the Demand Team
· Develop insights to optimize brand strategy and marketing programs.
· Ensure the voice of the consumer is heard in all business decisions.
· Bring consumer perspective to marketing decision-making.
· Interpret consumer trends into actionable insights.
Brand Health Tracking
· Develop tools to monitor marketing investments across the consumer journey.
· Recommend brand health tracking tools and manage vendor relationships.
· Provide regular performance updates to Marketing and Demand Team leadership.
· · Excellent knowledge of marketing strategy and how to integrate consumer insight fundamentals (including primary & secondary consumer research, syndicated research, positioning & communication development, and strategic business analysis).
· Strong knowledge of marketing strategy and consumer insights fundamentals.
· Inherent curiosity and creativity.
· Self-motivated with the ability to be a strategic thought leader.
· Excellent communication skills and storytelling ability.
· Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
· Agility and ability to pivot focus based on business needs.
· Excellent planning and project management skills.
· Strong PC proficiency, including Microsoft Office.
· · Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Marketing Research or related field required; Preferred background in social/behavior sciences such as cultural anthropology or psychology.
· 6+ years of relevant experience on manufacturer-side and with a branded, consumer-packaged-goods company OR combination of supplier-side and manufacturer-side experience. Innovation and Food Industry experience a plus, but not at all required.
· Required experience leading, designing, executing, and reporting primary market research. This includes both qualitative and quantitative methods.
Travel: Up to 10%
At Cacique, eligible teammates receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short-term disability. As well as vacation, sick, holiday pay, birthday day off, 401k with company match, and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
This position is located in Irving, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.