Manager, Shopper Marketing & Omnichannel
We are building a powerhouse team of consumer-centric, business-building marketers who are creating something special in America's #1 Brand for Hispanic perishables. In this highly collaborative role, you will be driving velocity through shopper/trade marketing programs, retailer media platforms, and field marketing. You’ll lead our omnichannel shopper marketing tactics to generate awareness, growth, and loyalty, optimizing our presence across various retail platforms to maximize brand visibility and ROI. Additionally, you will develop and manage the annual Shopper & Omnichannel calendar and budget, ensuring that all marketing activities are aligned with Cacique's objectives. This a hybrid (4x in office) position located in Dallas, TX.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Shopper Marketing Agenda for the Cacique business, identifying the core shopper insights, setting objectives, developing & executing the marketing plans to deliver business goals.
- Act as liaison between the Sales team and the Brand Teams to identify new opportunities to gain share for our base business as well as support strategic priorities.
- The expert in the continued emerging business area of eComm/Digital Shopper Marketing driving cross functional influence on policies, guidelines, processes & best practices.
- Lead the management of agencies and vendors that includes briefing, evaluating strategy and creative, communication across key stakeholders. Plans inclusive of, but not limited to National Coupons, Independent Hispanic Stores, Sponsored Search, Merch Store.
- Spearhead development and share out of program measurement, evaluation, and analysis. Demonstrates the ability to optimize future programs to deliver the best return. Test & learn mentality to evaluate marketing tactics and cutting-edge program activation elements.
- Effectively managing the national Cacique Shopper Marketing budget, with responsibility for both working and non-working dollars.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills are critical to success in this role.
- Must possess a strong desire to win as a team and the ability to collaborate with and lead teams.
- Intermediate to advanced analytics, digital/e-commerce and omni-commerce knowledge.
- Financial acumen related to managing a budget, ROI analysis and budget optimization.
- General manager mindset, thought leader and skilled collaborator with strong communication (clear and concise storytelling).
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, leading marketing and/or shopper communication.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Thrives in change and comfortable with great degree of ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of US military experience; MBA preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of CPG brand/marketing and/or Shopper Marketing experience.
- 3+ years of traditional CPG Shopper marketing role
- Specific experience with eRetailers preferred.
This position is located in Irving, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.