IT Specialist (Onsite)
Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats and drinkable yogurts. Our company has a leadership position amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and enjoys a steady path of growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow.Cacique looks to hire future teammates who embody Cacique's Four Pillars: Family, Quality, Integrity and Authenticity. These four Pillars are the values that have been the foundation of Cacique's success since its inception in 1973. Our work culture embraces people who are innovative, resourceful, determined, catalysts of change and champions of our values.
Cacique is looking for an Information Technology Specialist with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.The Information Technology Specialist is primarily responsible for providing top notch customer service in information technology support to all users in Cacique. Key responsibilities include configuring, installing and maintaining desktop and server operating systems. They will also be responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience of working independently in an IT HelpDesk or Tech Support role
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment including Windows 10 and various Office 365 applications, Windows Server environment and Azure cloud technology
- 3-4 years knowledge of LAN/WAN networking, PCs, Printers, Terminals and other IT Technology as needed to support the business
- 3-4 years hands on administration of Microsoft Server, virtual machines and cloud computing
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
- Excellent customer service skills and troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize task and efficiently manage time
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages priorities and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware/software problems.
- Effectively respond to routine helpdesk inquiries from users and provide basic support with managing user accounts, printing, email, network access other system-related questions.
- Provision new or replacement Windows desktop and laptop computers including installing and configuring applications, printers, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Perform system administration tasks including installation and maintenance of server applications to support operation’s infrastructure.
- Create and maintain all O365 accounts, mailboxes and assignments of assigned licenses.
- Establish standard practices for configuration, security, installation, and maintenance of Microsoft operating systems, applications, and peripheral equipment.
- Maintain accurate logs of system configurations, errors, hardware, software repairs and modifications, as well as software licenses.
- Perform threat mitigation and remediation as directed.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Facilitate requests for computer equipment and general software by confirming technical specifications and submitting requests for procurement.
- Take ownership of complex tasks and engage technical experts or helpdesk team members as needed to drive to swift resolution of issues.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
This position is located in Dallas, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.