Accounting and Finance
Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats and drinkable yogurts. Our company has a leadership position amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and enjoys a steady path of growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow.
Cacique looks to hire future teammates who embody Cacique's Four Pillars: Family, Quality, Integrity and Authenticity. These four Pillars are the values that have been the foundation of Cacique's success since its inception in 1973. Our work culture embraces people who are innovative, resourceful, determined, catalysts of change and champions of our values.
We are currently looking for a passionate talented numbers genius to become our next Controller who embody our values and is looking to join America’s leader in Hispanic perishables.
At Cacique eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability. As well as vacation, sick, holiday pay, birthday day off, 401k with company match, and more!
The Controller will be responsible for a variety of things including but not limited to:
- Completion of closing financial statements in accurate and timely manner
- Monthly analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Enhance the current accounting system of the company
- Assist in the conversion to new ERP system
- Assist with the daily accounting tasks
- Establish standard cost as needed
- Reconcile inventories to perpetual records
- Develop and prepare internal controls as needed
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packs
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Interface with Management; plant employees, sales and administrative employees
- B.S in Accounting or more
- CPA is required
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Cost Accounting and Inventory Control background required
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Comfortable dealing with deadlines
- Take charge and “roll-up sleeve” attitude
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Cost experience and at least 3 + years manufacturing experience
- Food industry & CPG experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience required
- Strong ERP systems implementation experience (knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365) highly desirable
This position is located at 1255 Corporate Drive, Irving, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.