POSITION OBJECTIVE: Under the direction of the Director, Human Resources, The Human Resources Coordinator will directly assist the Human Resources Department with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, understanding of employee benefits, and other general Human Resources duties as assigned. This internship is part-time and is designed to be both educational and practical.
DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with the recruitment activities; sourcing candidates; schedules interviews; pre-employment physical exams; and drug tests.
- Completes applicable employee background/reference checks.
- May enter New Hires and Temp Hires in ADP
- Process on all boarding in accordance with the SilkRoad system guidelines
- Coordinating short-term or extended stays for onboarding assignments
- Updates to Amarillo SharePoint site
- Coordinate all Carbon Health tracking and updating
- Responds to employee verification of employment requests.
- Prepares new employee files and files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Create and send benefits and new hire packets to newly hired employees
- Assist with other duties as requested
- One to Two years of people operations
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and One Note required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong math skills required;
- Good organizational skills required;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Must possess a clean drivers license with a driving record acceptable to Company risk management and its insurance underwriters
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
This position is located at 8501 S. Georgia St, Amarillo, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.