Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats and drinkable yogurts. Our company has a leadership position amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and enjoys a steady path of growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow.
Cacique looks to hire future teammates who embody Cacique's Four Pillars: Family, Quality, Integrity and Authenticity. These four Pillars are the values that have been the foundation of Cacique's success since its inception in 1973. Our work culture embraces people who are innovative, resourceful, determined, catalysts of change and champions of our values.
- 3+ years of hands-on ERP experience preferably with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience with Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS) and Azure Dev Ops preferred
- Strong analytical and business process analysis
- Limited understanding of cost accounting knowledge within the confines of bill of materials and cost rollup a plus
- Experience with Operations within a manufacturing environment including but not limited to Warehouse management, Asset management, Production Order management and understanding of BOMs (bill of materials)
- Strong interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- This role will be responsible for managing the current ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365) across Cacique and will work in coordination with functional leads and the application business owners to identify the strengths and weaknesses of our systems and provide suggestions to improve.
- The primary responsibility will be to provide documentation, development, implementation and training support for ERP modules and related applications.
- Act as an IT Business Partner to develop a comprehensive understanding of application features and capabilities
- Thoroughly document inconsistencies/ issues/ concerns for follow-up and /or resolution by the software vendor(s) as needed
- Responsible for keeping cadence with Microsoft Dynamics 365 quarterly upgrade schedule. This includes preparation of the stakeholders involved in regression testing
- Analyze information problems, requested changes, and required modifications to develop appropriate business process solutions
- Develop effective reporting tools needed to support the business process mappings
- Assist with development, coordination, and delivering of training programs
- Stays up to date on any changes or upgrades to existing technology around his/her responsibilities; develops and delivers training on new systems and processes
- Document and expand functionality where required and develop training programs to maximize the use of these applications via Task Recorder in D365
This position is located in Amarillo, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.