Finance Manager - West Chester PA
This position requires a success-oriented individual who is prepared to use progressive thinking to maintain and further develop financial growth and stability within the supported division of the corporation. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Invoicing process, forecasting, and parts planning and procurement.
- Providing financial direction to the division.
- Interfacing with executive and mid-level management within CTDI to develop financial strategy.
- Interfacing directly with our customers.
- Problem analysis and resolution.
- Ensuring CTDI''s compliance with our customer contracts and requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple large dollar accounts.
- Ability to evaluate and have a thorough understanding of our customer contracts.
- Engaging management style with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the company and directly with our customer.
- Proven ability to work with a large customer base.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field.
- 7-10 years of financial management experience.
- Proven experience implementing process improvement controls for large accounts.
- Financial experience within the telecommunications industry is a strong plus.
- CPA or other financial certification preferred.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.