Financial Analyst, Mid-Senior
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 9,000 FT US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.
CTDI is looking for a Mid to Senior level Financial Analyst who will focus on monitoring expenses, internal reporting and identifying opportunities to reduce or mitigate expenses based on comparative financial analyses, reviewing reports and coordinating with department heads. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process
- Product pricing and budgeting
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
- 3rd party expense analysis
- Order activity trends
- Inventory control
- Key performance metrics.
- Working closely with managers to understand and analyze expenses and headcount.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix-structured environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of Hyperion Essbase/Planning is a plus.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years FP&A or Accounting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle Financials, Excel, and Hyperion Essbase/Planning.
- Experience in creating reports, expense management and supporting teams with P&L responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of data management, report design/creation and leading financial change (experience with Hyperion SmartView a plus).
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located at 1373 Enterprise Drive, West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.