CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 9,000 FT US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.
CTDI is looking for an Assistant Controller for one of our growing Divisions. This person will be responsible for providing accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting to the various internal constituents; maintaining adequate internal controls; managing Accounts Payable; overseeing the accounting duties; protecting company assets. The Assistant controller will supervise and coordinate daily and monthly reporting, month and year-end close, balance sheet, and P&L review. The Individual should possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work across all levels within the organization. Job responsibilities will include:
- Daily profit and loss forecasting.
- 3rd party expense analysis
- Order activity trends
- Inventory Control
- Key performance metrics
- Month-end close and variance analysis.
- Oversee billing processes.
- Prepare and oversee corporate budgeting.
- Contract management, including direct customer interface.
- Purchasing approvals.
- Management of company-owned and customer-owned inventories.
- Analyze and evaluate key elements of the customer's program such as:
- Build databases and develop queries and calculations for Financial reports.
- Prepare and distribute reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle Financials, Excel, and Hyperion Essbase/Planning.
- Experience in creating reports, expense management and supporting teams with P&L responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of data management, report design/creation and leading financial change (experience with Hyperion SmartView a plus).
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located at 1373 Enterprise Drive, West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.