Boldt Holdings, LLC
Who we are:
Boldt Holdings, a part of The Boldt Group Inc., specializes in the investment, development and acquisition of healthcare facilities including medical office, Hospital and senior housing throughout the United States. Due to recent growth and an increase in client needs, the company is seeking a Staff Accountant to assist with corporate Account tasks such as budget management, corporate accounting liaison and management of the necessary project info for investment/development projects, acquisitions, and the existing portfolio. The accountant position will work directly with our development and operations teams in the healthcare and senior living sectors.
What you get to do:
- Tracking all holding and development costs, including:
- Tracking pre-development costs (consultants, land acquisitions, design fees, etc.)
- Reviewing and processing monthly pay applications from contractor.
- Coordinating monthly Change Order requests with the Project team.
- Preparing monthly draw requests to the lender.
- Preparing monthly reports, including, Summary of development activities, project photos, budget and schedule updates.
- Tenant updates, including design status, requirements of tenants, schedule of working completed, track the buildout budget.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable to track project invoices / obtain approvals to process.
- Assist with Due Diligence requests to prepare Capital Event financing transactions.
- Strong knowledge of Budget and Cash Management
- Manage internal Financial Reporting and work as a liaison with corporate accounting team.
What we expect from you:
Candidates will need to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance required; a combination of education, training, and/or experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Five or more years of experience in finance or accounting in real-estate is desired. A thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word is expected. The Staff Accountant should be a proactive problem solver with strong detail orientation and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate can prioritize, organize, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment. The position involves providing support to all areas of the business and is based in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, although candidates from other locations will also be considered. Travel requirements will be low, but the selected candidate should anticipate occasional out-of-state travel.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
As an employee-owned organization, along with a culture built around safety and team collaboration, we offer a variety of employee benefits. In addition to the standard health, 401K, and paid time off benefits, we also offer:
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, wellness challenges and life care
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company
- Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement opportunities and Paid Volunteer time off
Boldt Holdings is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
Boldt Holdings does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.