Senior Marketing Manager
Boldt Holdings, LLC
Who we are:
Boldt Holdings, a part of The Boldt Group Inc., specializes in the investment, development and acquisition of healthcare facilities including medical office, Hospital and senior housing throughout the United States. Due to recent growth and an increase in client needs, the company is seeking a Staff Accountant to assist with corporate Account tasks such as budget management, corporate accounting liaison and management of the necessary project info for investment/development projects, acquisitions, and the existing portfolio. The accountant position will work directly with our development and operations teams in the healthcare and senior living sectors.
How your role fits into Boldt:
Our Senior Marketing Manager will play a critical role in building out Boldt Holdings marketing strategy, understanding the big picture and charting a course, work collaboratively with leadership, build upon and develop strong insights into customers’ needs and industry trends. We are a marketing-led organization and looking for a leader to help chart the course as we move into our next chapter of growth.
What you get to do:
- Partner closely with leadership to gain market and customer insights, develop strategies to exploit opportunities and address competitive threats, and clearly communicate, prioritize, and close gaps in our offering and value proposition.
- Provide deep insight into key customer drivers, competitive landscape, risk factors, articulate and prioritize the needs and opportunities of the industry and strategic customers.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns addressing customer needs and integrating existing and new offerings. Make ongoing adjustments to optimize marketing performance.
- Drive strong execution of the strategy to deliver on key milestones and sales targets.
- Develop robust KPI’s to track and report success of the marketing plan.
- Drive learning and experimentation agenda for marketing function, push to be top innovator in the market.
- Optimize customer engagement and content effectiveness.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, specifically: InDesign.
- High degree of energy, passion, tenacity, and creativity.
- Self-starter, deadline driven with a strong focus on results.
- Excellent command of English grammar, spelling, and composition.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Great interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Highly organized with ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers.
- Composure while working on multiple projects under tight timelines.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
As an employee-owned organization, along with a culture built around safety and team collaboration, we offer a variety of employee benefits. In addition to the standard health, 401K, and paid time off benefits, we also offer:
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, wellness challenges and life care
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company
- Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement opportunities and Paid Volunteer time off
Boldt Holdings is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
Boldt Holdings does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.