The Administrative Supervisor will be responsible for and provide assistance in one of the following functional areas across the Operation Group: administration, finance, accounting, risk, and/or project coordination. This position will provide guidance and complete duties to ensure Operating Group goals are met.
The Administrative Supervisor will typically supervise one of these functions at one field location or regional office.
Honesty, fairness, hard work, performance, and a love of construction are what we value.
The ideal team player at Boldt is humble, hungry, smart, reliable & gritty.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Handle a variety of situations and conflicts involving various functional staff.
- Perform various functional duties to ensure efficiency and continuous workflow and facilitate operations. This may include contract administration, project coordinator duties, invoicing, travel arrangements, and other related duties.
- Direct and review all project payroll for craft and office personnel. Configure extras, labor, materials and equipment, review rates, hours, and subsistence.
- Collaborate closely with project and corporate management to ensure all accounting related activities support the construction schedule, cost report formats, and client requirements. This may include reviewing compliance holds, issuing early pays, reviewing invoices with PO/job number, as well as special reports to look at billing.
- Responsible for supervising subcontractor costs and providing information to Project Manager as appropriate.
- Utilize systems to configure new job numbers and set-up new hires.
- Coordinate the review and sign-off all invoices by Project Managers.
- Coordinate cell phones (receiving, distributing, billing), paperwork to set-up new business partners, receptionist coverage and facilitate safety audits.
- Support employee development through mentoring, training, workload and performance management.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- This position requires an Associate’s Degree, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or other related field is preferred.
- At least two years of proven, relatable experience is required.
- Intermediate Microsoft O365 skills required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to effectively communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
The Boldt Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Boldt Company does not accept resume from 3rd party vendors.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to be a summary of the primary essential duties and responsibilities of this position. The job description is not intended to be inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or all the qualifications that may be required either now or in the future. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or changed at any time.
Individuals in this role may be subject to annual Motor Vehicle Records check. Outcome of any MVR checks conducted may negatively impact the persons’ ability to participate in any vehicle program provided by the company, including but not limited to the ability to drive a personal vehicle on behalf of the Boldt Company or rent a vehicle through the Boldt Company travel provider, for a period of up to 1 year.