Planning Design and Construction Project Manager
Boldt Holdings, LLC
Who we are:
Boldt Holdings specializes in the development of healthcare and senior living facilities throughout the United States. Due to recent growth and an increase in client needs, the group is seeking a project manager with design and construction experience specific to healthcare and / or senior living industries.
How your role fits into Boldt:
The position’s primary responsibility involves working with the group’s leadership to provide project management for healthcare and senior living projects. These projects may be fee-for-service development projects where we represent a healthcare client’s interests or at-risk development projects where Boldt (or a subsidiary) is the project owner. As a PDC Project Manager, a candidate will need an understanding of the planning, design and construction processes.
What you get to do:
- Establishing budget and schedule parameters for the project.
- Facilitating the approval and permitting process (local, state and client).
- Land due diligence review and acquisition (when necessary).
- Preparing and tracking the overall project budget and schedule (to include all development activities).
- Oversight of planning, design and construction.
- Coordinating the consultant (architect, engineer, construction manager, etc.) selection process.
- Determining contracting strategy and negotiating construction contracts.
- Design/Engineering/Construction Contract administration.
- Reviewing and processing monthly pay applications and consultant invoices.
What we expect from you:
Initially, the position involves working directly with a relationship manager and coordinating activities being undertaken on behalf of the client. A candidate’s level of experience and understanding of the development process will determine their level of responsibility overseeing the full array of project management activities / client relationships.
The position is based in Phoenix, AZ. Travel is required and will vary depending upon the location of projects. The position typically requires some travel, likely including two to three days per week out of the office.
The position is open to candidates with undergraduate or masters degrees and 3+ years of experience in planning/design and commercial construction field. The position includes a competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience, and includes salary, annual bonus, and full benefits.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to position objects and operate tools or controls. Employee frequently uses computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to position self to maneuver in confined or awkward spaces. The employee regularly is required to remain in a stationary position and move to access people or machinery or workspaces. Employee is occasionally required to ascend and/or descend a ladder or stairs to reach work areas. The employee must regularly move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly required to travel (as vehicle driver and as passenger on various modes of transportation) and frequently performs work on-site at construction work sites. Specific abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee views computer monitor frequently. The employee is required to be able to optimally communicate while on the job site and throughout the completion of duties.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions. Frequently required to use personal protective equipment to maintain safety and prevent exposure to harmful materials. The environment for which this position functions may be exposed to prolonged loud noises and may contain scents and fragrances.
What we can offer you:
As an employee-owned organization, along with a culture built around safety and team collaboration, we offer a variety of employee benefits. In addition to the standard health, 401K, and paid time off benefits, we also offer:
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance.
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, wellness challenges and life care.
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company.
- Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement opportunities and Paid Volunteer time off
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
The Boldt Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.