Who we are:
Honesty, fairness, hard work, performance, and the love of construction. At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we’re a part of. We’re looking for forward thinking people who share in that dedication. An innovative and bold spirit, performance thinking, and a dedication to our values have helped us grow into a national leader in markets as diverse as healthcare, industrial, education, and renewable energy.
As a member of the Boldt team, you’ll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You’ll have the chance to learn new skills and seek greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you’ll join a team that builds real value in the world around you.
How your role fits into Boldt:
As a Business Analyst for the Boldt Company, you will apply your knowledge of the business to improve functionality of Boldt's ERP system. This is accomplished through interacting with our users to establish requirements, performing ongoing maintenance on our system, and defining system development opportunities.
What you get to do:
- Perform a variety of maintenance needs for our system including: testing new patches, creating and maintaining security, system set up, and user maintenance (creation, deletion and assignment of roles).
- Perform ongoing testing to ensure system readiness and performance for our upgrades.
- Perform ongoing issue management activities including internal Boldt support, raising and documenting issues, and coordinating, testing and resolving issues with our ERP system vendor.
- Participate in system development with in-house developers to meet user requests and improve system for business needs.
- Identify and define new needs for our system (i.e. outputs, new functionality, changes).
- Partner with manager to develop ongoing strategy for our ERP system success including assessing needs for ongoing development, third party consulting, and programming requests. Determine ROI and estimate costs and benefits of requests and ongoing support issues.
- Build and maintain training materials for end user training.
- Actively participate in vendor user groups such as CMUG and User Voice.
- Nimble Learning
- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Tech Savvy
- Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Business Acumen
- Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Manages Complexity
- Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Ensures Accountability
- Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
What we expect from you:
- Associate or two-year degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related area
- Two to five years of related experience.
- Basic SQL abilities- needs to know how to navigate a database and write queries
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to understand the overall picture, yet execute details well
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
We are a multi- generational family owned, privately held organization. Along with encouraging a safe and robust team based environment, we offer:
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Company Provided Insurance (STD, LTD and Group Life Insurance)
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, wellness challenges and life care
- Relocation assistance
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company. Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement opportunities and Paid Volunteer time off
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
Boldt does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.