Real Estate Development Manager
Boldt Holdings, LLC
Who we are:
Honesty, fairness, hard work, performance, and the love of construction. At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we’re a part of. We’re looking for forward thinking people who share in that dedication. An innovative and bold spirit, performance thinking, and a dedication to our values have helped us grow into a national leader in markets as diverse as healthcare, industrial, education, and renewable energy.
As a member of the Boldt team, you’ll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You’ll have the chance to learn new skills and seek greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you’ll join a team that builds real value in the world around you.
How your role fits into Boldt:
Boldt Holdings, an affiliate of The Boldt Company, specializes in the development of healthcare facilities throughout the United States including medical offices and senior housing. Due to recent growth and an increase in client needs, the company is seeking candidates interested in furthering their career in real estate development, finance, and business development. The position will cover a broad overview of all aspects of real estate development in the healthcare sector.
The position involves working directly with our Director of Real Estate Development and is based in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, although candidates from other locations will also be considered. Travel requirements vary depending upon the location of projects, but the selected candidate should anticipate moderate out of state travel.
What you get to do:
The position’s primary responsibilities involve the following disciplines that are the foundation of real estate development:
- Project management – guide projects through the course of initial client relationship building, project concept through entitlements, leasing, financing, design, construction and turnover to the asset management team. Coordinate consultants and project team members to deliver real estate projects to completion that meet the needs of our clients.
- Financing – build structured financial offerings to fund real estate projects that support the growth strategies and needs of our clients.
- Leasing – lease space in both new development projects and stabilized properties as needed to support our business.
- Sales – support business development efforts, generate and manage new and existing client relationships, and pursue new business opportunities.
What we expect from you:
- Candidates should have a four-year degree in real estate, finance, economics, or other similar training.
- Three to five years of relevant experience is preferred in a real estate development setting.
- Strong communication skills, including a willingness and comfortability to build and maintain relationships by means of cold and warm phone calls, are important to be successful in this role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs is required, with strong skills in Excel preferred.
- Most importantly, all candidates must demonstrate a strong desire and aptitude to continue a career in real estate development.
Physical requirements and working conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position for up to eight hours. The employee occasionally is required to move to access people or workspaces. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The ability to optimally communicate is required. The employee may occasionally move up to 15 pounds.
The working conditions of this position requires the employee to work inside an office environment. The environment for which this position functions may contain scents and fragrances. May be requested to work overtime and weekends.
What we can offer you:
We are a multi- generational family owned, privately held organization. Along with encouraging a safe and robust team based environment, we offer:
- A competitive wage with a comprehensive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to share in the company’s success along with an annual bonus based on overall company performance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Company Provided Insurance (STD, LTD and Group Life Insurance)
- Wellness resources, including a health mentor, health assessments, maternity management, wellness challenges and life care
- Relocation assistance
- Have equal access to opportunities and resources at all levels of the company. Opportunity to grow and persevere including educational reimbursement
- Diversity and inclusion training programs
- Mentorship program
- Community engagement opportunities and Paid Volunteer time off
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please contact our Human Resources department.
Boldt does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.