Home Health Skilled Nursing RN - PRN
The RN is primarily responsible for the coordination of skilled home health services provided to BIENVIVIR participants at their place of residence.
1. Graduate from an approved professional accredited school of nursing, licensed to practice in the State of Texas. Currently licensed (in good standing) through the State Board of Texas as a registered nurse.
2. Meet hiring criteria as defined in Bienvivir Senior Health Services’ standards.
3. Have at least one year experience as an RN obtained within the last 36 months; or
4. Ability to meet Bienvivir Senior Health Services’ conditions of employment regarding health clearance and provision of professional references.
5. Must be able to function in a practice environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with BIENVIVIR’s participants and their families.
6. Must accept responsibility for maintaining clinical practice skills, learning and adhering to Bienvivir Senior Health Services’ policies and procedures.
7. Current CPR card. Current TB test and/or chest X-ray.
8. Leadership ability and skills required for effective telephone and interpersonal communication.
9. Knowledge of regulatory entities governing Bienvivir Senior Health Services H.H. policies/procedures.
10. Bilingual capability (Spanish/English) is desired.
11. Must have automobile, valid driver license and current insurance.
12. Over 1 year experience in Home Health setting.
This position is located in El Paso. View the Google Map in full screen.