Accounts Payable Specialist (Hybrid/Remote to Philadelphia)
Ballard Spahr LLP, a national law firm with 15 offices across the country is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist with a wide variety of accounts payable duties that include, but are not limited to, processing invoice payments to vendors, reviewing and verifying expense reimbursement requests, and ensuring that payment requests comply with firm policies.
Qualified candidates will be highly motivated, possess strong communication, organizational, and client service skills. Must have a strong work ethic, team orientation and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines gracefully.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an accounts payable position, preferably in the legal industry
- 3-5 years of sales and use tax experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook and very comfortable with systems in general
- Experience with Elite 3E financial software and Concur is a plus
- Availability to work overtime to perform the essential functions of this position during month-end and year-end
Ballard Spahr is committed to increasing diversity in the legal profession and to supporting the communities where we live and work. People from all backgrounds are valued and integrated into every part of the firm. Diverse candidates including veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The health, safety and well-being of our Ballard community is a top priority. Therefore, all lawyers and staff are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. We believe this is the most prudent position to take in order to meet our obligation to provide as safe of a workplace as possible. The firm will provide exemptions and accommodations for medical and religious reasons consistent with applicable law.
The firm is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
This position is located at 1735 Market Street, 51st Floor, Philadelphia, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.