eDiscovery Analyst - Remote/Any Ballard Office
Ballard Spahr LLP is seeking candidates with two to five years’ experience as an eDiscovery Analyst to join its eDiscovery Services team. Qualified candidates for this position will have experience in providing a full range of support and technical assistance to legal teams in a fast-paced environment. This position can be remote in any state with a Ballard office or in any Ballard office.
The eDiscovery Analysts:
- Handle all facets of importing and processing data, creating and maintaining databases and preparing electronic document productions;
- Assist in developing effective database searches;
- Managing the technical administration of document reviews;
- Provide training to legal teams and contract staff on litigation support software applications;
- Monitor metrics and communicate with legal teams on project progress;
- Troubleshoot technical issues with incoming data and software applications; and
- Assist in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions.
- Must be able to multitask, have strong organizational/interpersonal skills, and be able to work evenings and weekends as needed. Analysts must be able to take on-call for one week each month. On-call runs Monday – Friday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Eastern) and on Saturday/Sunday from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Eastern).
Experience with Relativity is required; background with Case Notebook, MS Access and ReadySuite a plus. Only those with litigation support/eDiscovery experience will be considered for this position.
Ballard Spahr is committed to increasing diversity in the legal profession and to supporting the communities where we live and work. People from all backgrounds are valued and integrated into every part of the firm. Diverse candidates, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The health, safety and well-being of our Ballard community is a top priority. Therefore, all lawyers and staff are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. We believe this is the most prudent position to take in order to meet our obligation to provide as safe of a workplace as possible. The firm will provide exemptions and accommodations for medical and religious reasons consistent with applicable law.
Ballard Spahr offers an excellent benefits package which includes medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage; life insurance, short and long-term disability; 401(k) retirement savings plan with a firm contribution and match; and a generous paid time off program. Additional benefits provided are health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and a health savings account; firm subsidized emergency child and elder care services; family and medical leave; employee assistance program; and a pre-tax transportation program. Time worked in excess of 40 hours per week will be paid at time and one-half of the hourly rate. The salary range for this position is from $75,000 - $90,000 depending upon experience and location.
The Firm is not accepting resumes from search firm for this position.
This position is located at 1735 Market Street, 51st Floor, Philadelphia, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.