Senior Account Manager with Paper Industry experience
Sales and Related
We challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future!
Billerud provides paper and packaging materials that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading company in superior paper and packaging materials made from virgin fiber – passionately committed to sustainability, quality, and customer value. The company has ten production units in Sweden, USA, and Finland with around 6100 employees in over 13 countries and customers in over 100 countries.
Our values are central in our business, and we believe that you recognize yourself in: Place customer in center, dare to innovate, lead the change and care for each other.
What if you could go to work and contribute to a sustainable future? We are passionate paper makers committed to providing the best solutions to our customers. It is our goal to deliver a quality product, on time. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, opportunities for growth and advancement, and an understanding that our people make us successful.
If you are passionate about what you do and driven to do it well, there is a place for you at Billerud!
The Sales Manager Specialty Paper role is an exciting opportunity to maintain and grow Billerud’s position in North and South American markets for Specialty Paper by creating and capturing added value opportunities. Specialty Papers includes paper for Bakery/Quick Service Restaurants, Flexible Packaging, Interleaving, Technical Paper, Release Liners and Medical End uses.
- Maximize revenue and margin generation by turning the Business Offer into sales
- Fulfil the sales budget for one’s customer according to strategy and business plan
- Discuss commercial agreements with customers according to the Group’s central policy
- Responsible for identifying and developing the customer base within the identified sales area
- Initiate, maintain and develop existing and new customer relations
- Identify prospects and develop new business
- Plan and execute activities to meet targets for volume, margin and customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skill
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Sound business judgement, integrity, flexibility and willingness to learn
Required Experience and Education:
- 2+ years working experience in global B2B paper or packaging sales
- Strong negotiation skills in high level commercial discussions
- Technical knowledge of paper packaging products
- Proven ethical business practices
Fluency in English. Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
Frequent International travel will be required
Billerud NA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.