Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Planner
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develops detailed maintenance job plans that ensure the effective utilization of resources in maintaining mill assets. This includes job scope, parts and skills required and job duration.
- Responsible for managing the overall maintenance task backlog.
- Plans work orders based on the priorities provided by the Operations Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Team Leader.
- Provides work packages to the Maintenance Supervisor/Team Leader including all necessary precision documents and documentation.
- Ensures the computer based maintenance management system is up to date and work is closed out once completed.
- Six years recent maintenance experience or a four year technical degree with two years industry experience
- A demonstrated commitment to overall safe work practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) to all levels of the organization
- Technically proficient computer skills
- A proven track record in planning, coordination, and leadership roles
- Working knowledge and support of planning, scheduling, predictive and preventative maintenance functions
- Working knowledge of manufacturing work systems
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to evaluate actual performance to desired results and make appropriate changes
- Seeks appropriate involvement in decision making
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere with peer group to optimize overall mill operations
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, prioritize and make timely decisions in emergency situations
- Actions demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper equipment, processes, and systems