Corporate Client & Pricing Product Manager
Atlas Van Lines
Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners.
Our MISSION: Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Job Overview: Atlas Van Lines is seeking an ambitious, competitive, and driven Product Manager to join our Corporate Marketing team! The candidate will be responsible for the sustainability and growth of the service product line, including but not limited to relationship management, marketing, communications, negotiations, training support, projects and develop/enforce strategic pricing initiatives. This role will be the expert of the product line relative to Atlas and the industry and the liaison with our agents and accounts cultivating and promoting relationships.
This position will use data to support and guide decisions while building and leveraging relationships internally and externally to drive success. This role is privy to sensitive and proprietary information and must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
In addition, this position will be responsible for the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage corporate client relationships, pricing negotiations, and legal contracts for largest segment of the van line business
- Collaborate and facilitate agent relationships acting as primary contact for key & shared corporate contracts
- Negotiate high-level pricing agreements working directly with client, agents, and legal
- Conduct/attend account/agent meetings and conferences, overall communications with key accounts and agents on all aspects of account relationships including account policies, general service topics and contract matters; prep account presentations, act as knowledge source, industry expert and support for accounts and agents on contract matters, pricing, tariffs and industry trends; escalation point for account on contract or service issues
- Continuous contact with executive management regarding product performance
- Completion and submission of all aspects of corporate RFP’s including compiling responses and negotiating submitted pricing
- Review all account written agreements and works with account, agent, and in-house stakeholders for compliance with both legal and Atlas’ pricing policies
- Monitor product line and maintain performance metrics
- Seek opportunities for growth and efficiencies with a vision to improve customer satisfaction and profitability
- Review report data for trends and overall product line development
- Participate/review projects, identify efficiencies in workload and processes while ensuring compliance with all Atlas account policies
- Oversee compliance with Atlas policies or policy changes as directed by Executive Management or Board of Directors; provide supporting data or historical information to assist with policy issues/decisions
- Build relationships with key departmental stakeholders within Atlas to ensure product line support
Employment Type & Hours: This full-time position will consist of 40 hours per week. Hours fall between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., M-F.
Benefits: Competitive base pay; medical/vision/dental/life insurance; 401K retirement plan; vacation and holiday pay; wellness program; on-site medical clinic; on-site fitness center; training opportunities.
Atlas is an EO Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Effective problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Build and cultivate cross functional relationships to drive performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, agents, and other outside organizations
- Ability to create and communicate presentations to executive team including but not limited to agent based committees
- Ability to work cross functionally is critical to product development and growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required
- 8-10 years of job-related experience, or equivalent combination of both education and experience are required
- Exhibit management capabilities, program and project management skills, and product development experience is also preferred
- Must also possess strong personnel growth and career development goals
This position is located at 1308 St. George Rd., Evansville, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.