Claims Customer Service Coordinator
Atlas Van Lines
Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners.
Our MISSION: Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Job Overview: If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and area a goal-driven individual with high energy, we want you!
Atlas Van Lines is seeking a rational, detail-oriented candidate to work as an Interstate Cargo Claims Representative on our Claims Services team. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience in an office environment and effective communication skills. This position’s duties include the following:
- Investigate information received from customers, repair firms, agents, and drivers to properly process a claim from beginning to end
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written which is used to collaborate with customers and gather information to make an informed decision on a claim
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products to gather information for processing a claim
- Work in a team environment
- Obsession with delivering happiness to customers - you're happy when they're happy.
Employment Type & Hours: This full-time position will consist of 40 hours per week. Hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm, M-F. Possible overtime.
Benefits: Medical/vision/dental/life insurance; 401K retirement plan; vacation and holiday pay; wellness program; on-site medical clinic; on-site fitness center; training opportunities.
Atlas is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Excellent reasoning ability
- Effective problem-solving, organizational, analytical, oral and communication skills
- Knowledge of Database, Spreadsheet, and Word Processing software such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, agents, and other outside organizations
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every day and help with their Cargo Claim
- A mastery of email communication - keep your inbox at zero
- Champion of change - If it's broken, fix it. If it works, make it better.
This position is located at 1308 St. George Rd., Evansville, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.