Customer Service - Account Manager Associate
Atlas International is one of the industry leaders in International Freight Forwarding and has been recognized for providing top level relocation satisfaction scores and continuously strive to provide best-in-class service. Atlas International is comprised of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners. Atlas is distinguished by agent ownership and a shared commitment to help people go new places more easily and more securely. As we continue to grow, we are looking for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic organization dedicated to providing opportunities to learn about an exciting industry. Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing world within reach.
Atlas International is seeking an Account Manager to join the customer service team!
This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage and route assigned National account shipments, communicating effectively and consistently with shippers and account representatives to ensure top customer satisfaction, securing future bookings and business.
- Complete all Account system updates and reporting requirements per customer requirements with accuracy. Complete all move management system required entries and tasks and approvals associated with billing and payables.
- Negotiate rates with both domestic and International Agents to meet company revenue & margin goals.
- Secure new accounts as opportunities present themselves.
- Train other associates as needed
What We Offer
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation, sick, holidays and paid VTO (Volunteer time off)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, company paid GTL and LTD, awesome 401K match
- Business casual dress code, onsite clinic, gym, and much more!
Atlas is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Must be a strong problem solver, self-starter, and able to work within strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Displayed sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented with focus on accuracy
- Possess a minimum of 3-5 years of job-related experience, and/or equivalent combination of both education and experience are required.
- Proven excellence in customer service with prior move management and industry experience.
This position is located at 1212 St. George Road,, Evansville, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.