Accounts Payable Coordinator
Atlas Van Lines
Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners. Atlas is distinguished by agent ownership and a shared commitment to help people go new places more easily and more securely. Through a continuing emphasis on service excellence, the company has achieved extraordinary growth.
Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Job Overview: Atlas Van Lines is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, and cost-conscious AP candidate to join our Corporate Accounting team! The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service to our customers. Experience working with diverse international clientele and accounting software such as Great Plains is a plus. The essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Balancing and posting files from supporting systems
- Uploading M invoice files
- Creating payments for all vendors when due (including agent/driver settlement and customer refunds)
- Monitoring AP mailbox and ensuring that all requests are completed timely
- Preparing invoices for data entry—matching vendor invoices to PO’s, obtaining proper approvals for payment, codes invoices
- Entering invoices into Great Plains
- Scanning and Filing documents as necessary
- Responding to inquiries from vendors/departments
Employment Type & Hours: This full-time position will consist of 40 hours per week. Hours may fall between 8:00am-5:00pm, M-F.
Benefits: Medical/vision/dental/life insurance; 401K retirement plan; vacation and holiday pay; wellness program; on-site medical clinic; on-site fitness center; training opportunities.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Effective problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Database, Spreadsheet, and Word Processing software such as Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, agents, and other outside organizations
This position is located at 1308 St. George Rd., Evansville, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.