Atlas Van Lines
Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners.
Our MISSION: Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Job Overview: Atlas Terminal Company is seeking an organized and dynamic Shuttle Driver/Warehouse person to join our team! This position will be responsible for shuttling new trailers from regional manufacturers to Headquarters and loading/unloading shipments in the HQ warehouse/supply facility. This position will maintain moving and cargo equipment inventory as well and will service customer orders.
Duties include the following:
- Picking up trailers from manufacturer
- Loading and unloading agent and in-house fleet equipment
- Taking rolling stock to paint shops and other repair shops
- Performing lot checks
- Maintaining ATC warehouse (housekeeping)
- Maintaining ATC yard
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Employment Type & Hours: This full-time position will consist of 40 hours per week. Work schedule is 8:00 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. depending on lunch break, M-F with occasional overtime.
Benefits: Medical/vision/dental/life insurance; 401K retirement plan; vacation and holiday pay; wellness program; on-site medical clinic; on-site fitness center; training opportunities.
Atlas is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Current CDL license/Class A license required
- Minimum of 1 year Over The Road verifiable experience
- Candidate must be able to provide verification of a completed DOT physical
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and customers
This position is located at 1308 St. George Rd., Evansville, IN. View the Google Map in full screen.