Associate Project Manager
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The Associate Project Manager is a leader of projects supporting the BMT medical devices portfolio. The Associate Project Manager will primarily work at the direction of a Program Manager to drive specific deliverables within a larger program and may also work independently on smaller-scale projects. These projects may include business process improvements, quality/regulation driven project work, technology development, or new product development.
The Associate Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to develop budget and resource models and coordinate the completion of functional deliverables to ensure smooth project execution and adherence to project milestones and review gates. The Associate Project Manager will also work within the broader PMO group to support strategic change and process improvement in the practices used to define and manage projects.
The Associate Project Manager is a self-motivated individual with demonstrated leadership skills in budget and resource management, project management, or continuous improvement. The Associate Project Manager will support the overall strategic direction and goals defined by senior PMO team members and will work independently with limited supervision.
Provide project management support for BMT medical device projects:
- Partner and collaborate with Senior Program Managers to support definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with department management, senior management and stakeholders
- Partner and collaborate with Senior Program Managers to support the development of key project documents (plans, schedules, etc.)
- Support core team development, cross-functional collaboration and project execution
- Monitor the project budget and functional resource allocations
- Generate high-level plans, communications, and schedules to assist with task prioritization and workload adjustments
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Document project meeting minutes, issues log, decision logs, and track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Develop milestone, timeline and budget performance metrics to keep management informed of project progress
- Provide direction and support to project team and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Ensure the technical files and design history files are properly maintained
- Provide input and analysis on BMT’s project management practices, tools and systems to identify gaps and improvement opportunities
- Identify and implement process and system improvement projects to drive greater project management consistency and improve the overall state of project management at BMT.
- Pursue continuing education and training to develop additional skills and increased confidence to manage projects independently.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of project management processes and the dimensions of project leadership
- 3+ years direct work experience in a research, product development or manufacturing environment
- 3+ years direct work experience in resource/budget management and/or business process management and execution
- Knowledge and experience with quality systems regulations and guidelines, Medical Device Directive (MDD), Medical Device Regulations (MDR), General Safety and Performance requirements (GSPR), Design input and output verification and validation (IOVV), FDA Design Controls
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively transfer ideas, concepts and information
- Ability to work with various internal and external customers in a professional manner with proven experience collaborating across functions/groups
- Strong focus on career development and a desire to pursue experience in project management in a technical environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Certification in project management or equivalent
- 3+ years of technical project management experience (medical device, manufacturing/operations, etc.)
- 15% travel time may be required
- This position is expected to be Hybrid.