Customer Support Administrator
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The Customer Support Administrator provides administrative support to the Customer Support team. This individual will play an instrumental role in the coordination and execution of critical Customer Support efforts across the country.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming email traffic for department, assigning to appropriate team members throughout progress of tasks
- Enter field service dispatches for equipment installations, software upgrades or preventive maintenance.
- Notify field service, sales or customers of shipment tracking and delivery information.
- Prepare quotes and correspond with customers regarding repair costs and purchase orders.
- Invoice in-house repairs and field service orders.
- Monitor loaners to ensure prompt return.
- Assist with month-end close preparation to meet Finance requirements.
- Update/close field service/PM PRs upon field completion.
- Receive and attach installation reports to equipment records in SAP.
- Manage administrative projects to support achievement of departmental objectives and compliance; includes resolving overdue orders, inventory projects, open cases reports.
- Receive and process customer purchase orders for billable/out of warranty service.
- Utilize the service database for product and loaner tracking.
- Create service orders and sales orders; post invoices and create credit memos, return orders and rebills to correct pricing and billing errors; interact with Bracco Shared Services and internal colleagues.
- Maintain service records via hard copy records/files and electronic database records
- Support service and field activities and projects, as needed.
- Work with cross-functional areas to ensure daily processes run smoothly and issues are resolved promptly.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- High school diploma
- 2+ years in a high volume administrative support role
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; strong Excel skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Extremely detail oriented and precise
- Ability to utilize typical office, database and ERP applications
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures in a highly regulated environment
- Strong organizational, documentation and record keeping skills
- Associates degree
- Medical device experience; ISO 13485; compliance to SOP’s and Work Instructions
- Past experience with SAP and a customer relations case management system (Salesforce)
7905 Fuller Road, Eden Prairie, Minnesota