Technical Training Specialist
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The Technical Training Specialist conducts live technical training on the range of BMT products for BMT customers, partners, and employees in the classroom, virtually, and on-site. This role is responsible for preparing educational materials, administering training programs, and administrative services related to training scheduling and processing.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
General Product Training
- Conducts live technical training, both for field and in-house, specifically including troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and upgrading of the various BMT injector products for customers, partners, and employees in the classroom, virtually, and on-site.
- Learns about new and updated products and features to ensure the ability to train on the products and versions. Stays up to date on new products, tools and technologies.
- Follows up on training via education surveys, and personalized email communication to each attendee to provide additional education opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and knowledge retention.
- Provides enthusiastic, interactive and engaging training sessions using adult learning methodologies.
- Assist in collecting and providing training key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Provide administrative support for technical service student, class and documentation requirements.
- Assist in the development of new training standards and programs in support of ACIST supported products.
- Assist development and updates of ongoing live training curriculum.
- Assist development of online training products for both initial and ongoing training requirements.
- Partner with internal BMT departments in furthering overall training program development.
- Develops relevant LMS procedures, work instructions, guidelines and process documentation in support of technical training.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by ACIST Medical Systems.
- BA or BS degree, or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- 2+ years of experience in technical training, field sales, product support and/or consulting.
- Ability to design and develop written instructional materials, procedures, and guidelines of the highest quality.
- Passion for exploring, discovering, learning, implementing and supporting new technologies that enable innovative learning approaches.
- Ability to constantly assess training needs and prioritize/re-prioritize objectives.
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams to support training implementation and/or enhancement initiatives.
- Proficiency in building and maintaining good working relationships with subject matter experts and key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a sincere passion for enabling others through training.
- Excellent internal customer mindset – customer service oriented.
- Proven organizational skills, planning skills and ability to work effectively within teams.
- Take initiative to move things ahead.
- Decision making and problem solving skills; ability to analyze information, evaluate results and choose the best solution.
- Advanced to expert level skill in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with industry training standards (SCORM –Shareable Content Object Reference Model).
- Validation experience with a Learning Management System.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, with experience in both small and large groups.
- Experience creating and delivering e-learning content.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations and standards such as 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 11, and ISO 13485.
- Mental demands – work is detail oriented, often with multiple priorities. The environment is deadline sensitive and may be exposed to high-pressure situations.
- Travel requirements are minimal. Travel would be about 2 – 3 days duration each trip with total travel expected to be less than 10% annually. May include international travel.