Product Management Intern
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
Bracco Medical Technologies employees are proud to help cardiologists, radiologists and other medical specialties visualize, assess, and improve patient treatment. We are currently seeking intern/co-op candidates to learn with us as they engage in a variety of hands-on product management projects alongside our high-performing and authentic product management team. Help us achieve our goal of improving the lives of 75 million patients by 2025!
Bracco Medical Technologies is a pioneering interventional and diagnostic technology company with a portfolio of advanced products, including the world’s first Rapid Exchange FFR and High Definition IVUS systems. We are also a global market leader in advanced contrast imaging systems for cardiovascular angiography and diagnostic imaging. As part of the Bracco Group, Bracco Medical Technologies benefits from the resources of a multinational conglomerate with broad expertise in cath lab and radiology suite technology and a dedication to continuous advancement.
Performs various functions in support of Product Management objectives. These are typically a combination of project specific assignments and general process improvements. The selected individual will gain exposure to all functions at Bracco Medical Technologies with the opportunity to learn how all functions interact and depend on each other for the success of the organization. At the end of the intern/co-op period, the selected candidate will be expected to make a short presentation on knowledge and skills learned as well as the impact of their work on Bracco Medical Technologies.
- Support Product Manager with product lifecycle evaluation and inventory management
- Support Product Manager Affiliate Marketing Plans and Training Plans
- Support efforts related to marketing collateral development
- Global sunsetting strategy and regions are impacted
- Competitive intelligence information gathering and reporting
- Market research and analyses to determine new opportunities to grow the business
- Support Product Manager with special projects yet to be defined
- Cultivates relationships with internal and external associates with direction from management to resolve open issues and identify and drive continuous improvement activities within assigned projects
Training to be Provided
Students will be exposed to working with various operations and product support departments within Bracco Medical Technologies. They will learn key requirements which need to be followed in a regulated environment such as the medical device industry. Training may cover relevant aspects of medical device development procedures, along with more specific aspects related to Bracco Medical Technologies products. Students will also receive basic project management training.
Additionally, our interns and co-ops benefit from a buddy program, career development programming, and opportunities to build their professional networks virtually and in-person with Bracco Medical Technologies professionals.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Currently enrolled in an MBA degree program with planned completion in 2024
- Ability to research data using internet/online sources
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- High level of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships across all levels both within and outside of the organization
- Ability to work both autonomously with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Highly collaborative with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Bright, flexible, and results-oriented, with a high degree of humility
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Bracco Medical Technologies/ACIST Medical Systems.
- Experience in the medical or healthcare field
- Ability to travel to other Bracco Medical Technologies sites (if necessary)
- 2-3 years of professional work experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality policy/system expectations
- The individual in this position must be resourceful and committed to protecting the company's interests by balancing both short-term and long-term requirements.
- Mental demands – work is detail oriented, often with multiple priorities. The environment is deadline sensitive and may be exposed to high-pressure situations.
- Limited travel may be required
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota (no relocation or housing assistance available)
- May 2023 start dates are preferred, but other start dates may be considered. A longer-term engagement, similar to a co-op program, is optional
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To learn more about Bracco Medical Technologies, please visit our website at: www.BraccoMedTech.com
Bracco Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.