Marketing Analyst Intern
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
Bracco Medical Technologies employees are proud to help cardiologists, radiologists and other medical specialties visualize, assess, and improve patient treatment. We are currently seeking intern/co-op candidates to learn with us as they engage in a variety of hands-on projects alongside our high-performing and authentic marketing team. Help us achieve our goal of improving the lives of 75 million patients by 2025!
Bracco Medical Technologies is a pioneering interventional and diagnostic technology company with a portfolio of advanced products, including the world’s first Rapid Exchange FFR and High Definition IVUS systems. We are also a global market leader in advanced contrast imaging systems for cardiovascular angiography and diagnostic imaging. As part of the Bracco Group, Bracco Medical Technologies benefits from the resources of a multinational conglomerate with broad expertise in cath lab and radiology suite technology and a dedication to continuous advancement.
Our Marketing Analytics Internship allows you to work alongside our product marketing team and collaborate with cross-functional modality teams. Throughout the internship, you will gain real-world experience working on projects that truly impact the performance of the company. You will also have the opportunity to oversee different projects and initiatives ranging from reviewing market intelligence reports, analyzing market data, and presenting your findings for the team’s annual strategy development process and more.
Training to be Provided
Students will be exposed to working with various departments within Bracco Medical Technologies (BMT). They will learn key requirements which need to be followed in a regulated environment such as the medical device industry.
Additionally, our interns and co-ops benefit from a buddy program, career development programming, and opportunities to build their professional networks virtually and in-person with BMT professionals.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Advanced competency working with Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Willingness and ability to proactively learn and grow with the company
- Ability to tie marketing work to business outcomes
- Leadership skills
- Ability to be a strong partner in a team-based environment
- Ability to drive results in a dynamic environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and maintain high levels of communication and feedback with peers, management, and various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Bracco Medical Technologies/ACIST Medical Systems.
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota (no relocation or housing assistance available), Remote
- January 2023 start dates are preferred
- Hours: 20 hours per week or more
To learn more about Bracco Medical Technologies, please visit our website at: https://careers.braccomedtech.com.
Bracco Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.