Digital Marketing Intern
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
Bracco Medical Technologies employees are proud to help cardiologists, radiologists and other medical specialties visualize, assess, and improve patient treatment. We are currently seeking intern/co-op candidates to learn with us as they engage in a variety of hands-on digital marketing projects alongside our high-performing and authentic marketing team. Help us achieve our goal of improving the lives of 75 million patients by 2025!
Bracco Medical Technologies is a pioneering interventional and diagnostic technology company with a portfolio of advanced products, including the world’s first Rapid Exchange FFR and High Definition IVUS systems. We are also a global market leader in advanced contrast imaging systems for cardiovascular angiography and diagnostic imaging. As part of the Bracco Group, Bracco Medical Technologies benefits from the resources of a multinational conglomerate with broad expertise in cath lab and radiology suite technology and a dedication to continuous advancement.
You will join an authentic team of marketing subject matter experts with a reputation for prioritizing fun while driving marketing and communications efforts for our global medical device business. In addition to gaining exposure to company leadership, you will build experience in areas such as digital marketing, social media campaigns, physician education, campaign management, communication strategies, and analysis of marketing data and reporting.
Project Work -
Our team believes interns develop best professionally when they have access to meaningful project work, real-world daily tasks, and close mentorship. Depending on the career interests of the student and available project work, the supervisor will work with you to develop a work plan providing exposure to a mix of projects and tasks that align with individual career aspirations while supporting Bracco Medical Technologies’ mission.
Training to be Provided
Students will be exposed to working with various departments within Bracco Medical Technologies (BMT). They will learn key requirements which need to be followed in a regulated environment such as the medical device industry.
Additionally, our interns and co-ops benefit from a buddy program, career development programming, and opportunities to build their professional networks virtually and in-person with BMT professionals.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Third- or fourth-year undergraduate student actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Willingness and ability to proactively learn and grow with the company
- Ability to tie marketing work to business outcomes
- Leadership skills
- Ability to be a strong partner in a team-based environment
- Ability to drive results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for Marketing in the Medical Device industry
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe, Canva, Wordpress
- Ability to work both autonomously with limited supervision and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence and maintain high levels of communication and feedback with peers, management, and various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Bracco Medical Technologies/ACIST Medical Systems.
- Eden Prairie, Minnesota (no relocation or housing assistance available)
- May start dates are preferred, but other start dates may be considered.
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To learn more about Bracco Medical Technologies, please visit our website at: https://careers.braccomedtech.com.
Bracco Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.