Global Product Manager, Diagnostic Imaging
Why Join Bracco Medical Technologies?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the Bracco Medical Technologies team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The Global Product Manager is responsible for driving the product and market opportunities and developing the product portfolio for injectors and consumables for the Diagnostic Imaging business. Working with Bracco’s commercial teams across the globe, this responsibility includes owning and creating the product strategy aligned with the company vision and business strategy, working with cross-functional stakeholders to execute the strategy, and driving growth and predictability in the business results through market success of the product portfolio.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and create a winning product strategy and roadmap for Bracco’s Diagnostic Imaging products (injectors and consumables), aligned with the overall company vision and business strategy
- Lead through influence while working closely with R&D, PMO, Regulatory, Quality, Clinical, Finance and other cross-functional teams to drive the execution of product strategy
- Conduct market research and customer discovery activities to understand competitive landscape, technology trends and customer behaviors / needs in multiple geographies
- Determine customer needs and partner with R&D to develop product requirements and specifications
- Lead financial planning & analysis on activities such as investment cases, sales targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the health of the product lines
- Work closely with Bracco’s regional team’s across geographies and other key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to help drive market success for the product and solutions
- Coordinate overall product lifecycle management plans and product strategy with Bracco’s corporate marketing function
- Support business development activities including analysis of fit, market size, business potential and financial modeling
- Champion the vision and product strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Support Global Marketing in the development of value propositions, key messages, sales alignment, pricing and sales enablement tools for the product portfolio
- Drive Limited Market Release activities as part of the product release process
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Bracco Medical Technologies/ACIST Medical Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, healthcare, marketing, or related field required
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management in medical devices, healthcare technology or a combination thereof.
- Proven track record of product management, from conception to commercial success of products
- Proven success in creating winning strategies and leading by influence
- Experience working across functional and geographical boundaries, in a matrix environment
- Strong planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills – ability to present in front or large and small audience, from senior Executives to team members and associates
- Strong preference for an MBA
- Experience in Medical Imaging solutions, specifically Radiology
- Experience in an International business
- Multi-lingual – Ability to speak French / Italian will be an advantage although not a requirement
- The job requires regular overnight travel, up to 30% of the time, domestic and international