C&I Portfolio Administrator
Under limited supervision, acts as liaison for lender and borrower to ensure a proficient loan transaction by reviewing and monitoring loan packages following the approval of a loan. Requests and reviews borrower information to ensure necessary requirements are met prior to submitting loan package for loan documentation and loan closing. Reviews final documents to ensure compliance with loan approval. Coordinates the closing of the loan with internal and external customers. Initiates and oversees funding process, from preparing the electronic loan file to proper booking of the loan. Addresses internal and external customer questions/request regarding accounts in a timely manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with borrower to collect all pertinent information to ensure necessary documentation is received. Reviews loan package (new loans, extensions, modifications) prior to submitting for loan documentation. Coordinates loan documentation preparation with the Documentation Department or outside attorney as appropriate. Serves as a point of contact for borrower to address questions or concerns during loan documentation process.
- Coordinates the administrative aspects of closing of the loan which may include ordering environmental assessments, title work, surveys, flood determinations, tax service contracts, and obtains insurance, payoff amounts and UCC searches. Works closely with Pre-Closing department to ensure that all the organizational document and ownership records are obtained prior to approval. Reviews final loan documents to ensure that they are in compliance with the loan approval and to ensure that all fees are disclosed prior to closing. Submits post-approval documentation and all necessary insurance documentation to Pre-Closing Department for final review.
- After closing, works closely with supervisor as required to prepare the loan file for funding: including ensuring that the loan documents are appropriately signed, dated and organized generating input sheets to send to funding and loan servicing, and creating cover sheets to build an electronic loan file. Updates and submits documents to the vault using the vault log. Scans documents for funding. Manages critical and other documentation exceptions to minimal levels at all times.
- Completes a daily review of past due and coming due to ensure maturing loans are processed and loan payments are collected the same day they are received. Immediately proactively requests payments from borrower on any past-due loans Reviews, updates and addresses exceptions to ensure loan files are in compliance. Processes client draw requests for lines of credit in compliance with loan approvals, as well as overdrafts, transfers, payments, and addresses questions/requests from customers throughout the process in a timely manner.
- Manages GL process to clear items as appropriate and within required timeframe each month. This includes researching outstanding items, processing payments to vendors same day as receipt and collecting and depositing fee payments from customers
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years in a similar commercial lending role
- 2 years in customer service
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.