Human Resources Specialist
The HR Specialist, working with the hiring managers from each department, is responsible for recruiting successful candidates for vacant positions. The HR Specialist will source and screen candidates as well as participate in interviews as requested. In addition, the HR Specialist will provide clerical support to all areas of Human Resources. Must be a self-starter, work independently, be well organized and detailed oriented with the ability to multitask, and prioritize projects.
- High School diploma plus at least four years of related work experience in all facets of Human Resources.
- Strong communication, computer and customer service skills required.
- Must be familiar with recruitment processes inclusive of sourcing and screening applicants, interviewing, and the legal requirements of the hiring process.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software programs.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and access to daily, and reliable insured transportation.