Technology and Computer-related
Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly Required
Duties May Include:
- Administer enterprise Linux servers including operating system patching, security hardening, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Handle the operations of data storage and indexing systems, including monitoring, backup management, and upgrades.
- Configure and maintain web servers including monitoring and configuration management.
- Work with customer IT teams to coordinate changes and troubleshoot intersystem problems.
- CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Nagios, Grafana, and InfluxDB
- Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Elasticsearch
- NGINX and Apache HTTP servers
- Cloud, virtualized, and physical x86-64 server platforms
- Puppet and shell scripting
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Ability to troubleshoot server hardware failures and replace components
- Applied knowledge in operating system security and hardening
- Experience in patch and configuration management in enterprise production environments
- Exposure to the operation and configuration of database and web server technologies
- Ability to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly Required