Business Line Analytics Lead (N/A Steering and Suspension)
DRiV Motorparts is a world leader in the international automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Öhlins with 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
We are looking for a Business Line Analytics Lead for the North American Steering/Suspension group. This position will Act as the key interface between the cross-functional team, and similarly liaise with the finance team to validate information/proposals.
This Business Line Analytics Lead will be a valued member of the Product Management/Aftermarket group where we strive to promote from within wherever possible; therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
• Act as the key interface between the cross-functional team, and similarly liaise with the finance team to validate information/proposals
• Build analyses and communicate recommendations related to Value Stream Simplification activities
• Develop monthly sales & margin trend analysis and insights
• Create and maintain department and individual KPI dashboards
• Create consistent, ideally automated, reporting
• Prepare presentations to management and, as appropriate, present to the Leadership Team on the status of key initiatives (e.g., the quarterly/annual reviews)
• Internal: PMO, Product Mgmt., Finance, ER&D, Ops. and leaders/counterparts in other business lines and central VSS team.
• External: anticipated to be limited, but there may be occasions where interactions with customers and/or industry benchmarking enterprises are appropriate.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, etc.)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Prefer 3-5 years of experience in product management, supply chain, finance, purchasing or a similar role that depends heavily on analytics
• Desirable: familiarity with the company’s products and systems
• Fluent in English and able to communicate clearly/effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Solid computer skills with thorough knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Will need to learn PowerBI tool
• Demonstrated background in data analysis and interpretation
• SAP, Business Warehouse and similar systems capabilities are needed, though training will be provided to the Analyst if needed—the key is to be able to become proficient with minimal oversight/training
• On occasion, the ability to travel to meet with colleagues/leadership—not extensively
• Proactive, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have the curiosity to find out the “Why”
• Data integrity and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines
• Continuous improvement spirit
• Logical, with a high aptitude for problem-solving and the simplification of complicated inputs/information
• Able to manage through uncertainty/ambiguity
This position is located at 27300 West 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI. View the Google Map in full screen.