Solution Architect - Google Cloud
Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, a Gold Microsoft partner and a Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner is currently seeking a GCP Solution Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best Cloud Architects in the market. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services. Our architects support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
A successful candidate will help accelerate the adoption and delivery of GCP solutions through collaboration with some of the best Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers in the market.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Google Cloud Platform services and solution best practices
- Stay apprised and familiar with new GCP services, security standards and/or deployment patterns across the market space
- Provide technical support directly to internal teams and customers during any of the sales, delivery and procurement lifecycles
- Support project scoping activities, requirements capture and solution development activities
- Produce high-quality technical documentation for both internal and external consumption
- Work collaboratively with other team members throughout the project lifecycle, communicate effectively, and foster team success
- Interact directly with Smartronix clients
- Actively contribute towards internal practices and business processes with a focus on GCP adoption
- 4+ years working directly for customers in a technical consulting, architecture or engineering capacity
- In-depth knowledge in the area of cloud services, best practice deployment patterns and overall market trends
- Experience turning high-level requirements into viable, robust, scalable, and cost-effective solutions
- Experience guiding solution scoping, development and deployment activities
- Experience producing high-quality technical documentation - e.g.: architecture specifications, whitepapers, deployment guides, blog posts, case studies
- Hold active certifications from at least one Cloud Service Provider – e.g.: Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Strong interpersonal, communication, planning, presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%