McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
McKean is looking to hire Logistics Support Specialists with experience in Army Watercraft ILS development, including:
- Work as a member of a Logistics Team in the Development of Army Watercraft Integrated Product Support (IPS) documents.
- Develop Excel part data spreadsheets for Hull Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) Equipment installed on Army Watercraft.
- Import Excel spreadsheets into Government programs (Power Log J 2 (PLJ2) and Compass).
- Research part data using LogiQuests.
- Contact Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and other sources of supply for part data.
- Review and edit part illustrations.
- Produce reports and Excel spreadsheets from PLJ2.
- Maintain work folders on a server.
- Assist team members as required.
- Attend team meetings.
- Travel up to 25%
- Familiarity and experience with HM&E shipboard equipment on Military Vessels.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel above casual user experience. Must be able to work unsupervised creating, editing, combining, and presenting complicated Excel spreadsheets for import into US Government Data bases.
- Experience with parts ordering, part top down breakout structure, parts catalogs, maintenance of HM&E shipboard equipment, and repair parts technical manuals
- Candidate must have active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain clearance
- Proficiency in the use of PowerLog J 2, ICAPS or an equivalent system.
- Proficiency in the development of Provisioning Line Item Sequence Numbers (PLISN) and Logistic Control Numbers (LCN).
- Knowledge and use of Military Standard 40051 Preparation of Digital Technical Information for Technical Manuals, Army Regulation 700-127 Integrated Logistics Support, and Army Regulation 700-18 Provisioning of US Army Equipment.
- Proficiency in the development of Engineering Data For Provisioning (EDFP).
- Knowledge and use of SAE-GEIA-STD-007, GEIA-HB-007-B and TA-HB-007-1.
- Proficiency in the development of Service Maintenance and Recoverability (SMR) Codes in accordance with AR 700-82.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting Technical Data Packages (TDP) for required Part Data.
- Experience developing and producing the following provisioning documentation:
- 1388-2B Provisioning Technical Documentation
- LSAR 003 Maintenance Summary
- LSAR 004 Maintenance Allocation Chart
- LSAR 006 Critical Maintenance Task Summary
- LSAR 007 Support Equipment Requirements
- LSAR 008 Support Items Validation Summary
- LSAR 009 Support Items Validation
- LSAR 014 Training Task List Report
- LSAR 019 Task Analysis Summary
- LSAR 020 Task Narrative
- LSAR 024 Maintenance Plan
- LSAR 025 Packaging Requirements Data
- LSAR 030 Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL)
- LSAR 033 Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services
- LSAR 036 Provisioning Technical Documentation to include all sub-reports/outputs from within LSAR 036
- LSAR 040 Authorized List Items Summary Support Equipment
- LSAR 050 Reliability Centered Maintenance Summary
- LSAR 056 Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis
- LSAR 058 Reliability and Maintainability Analysis Provisioning
- LSAR 065 Manpower Requirements Criteria Reliability
- LSAR 068 Task Code to SMR Code Verification
- LSAR 072 Test, Measurement and Diagnostic
- LSAR 074 Support Equipment Tool List
- LSAR 075 Consolidated Manpower, Personnel, and Training Report
- LSAR 076 Calibration and Measurement Requirements Item Unique Identification (IUID/UID)
- LSAR 080 Bill of Materials
- LSAR 097 Installation Locations of Serial Numbered Items
- LSAR 098 Installation Locations of Batch/Lot Controlled Items Specifications
- LSAR 099 End Item Configuration by Unique Item Specification LOG Demo
- LSAR 154 Provisioning Parts Breakout Technical manual
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.