Professor, Computer Science
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Professor, Computer Science in the School of Business & Technology to join our team of exceptional faculty. As an FSW faculty member, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
The School of Business and Technology houses some of the most diverse Workforce Education and academic program offerings at the college, including College Credit Certificate (CCC) programs, Associate in Science (AS) degree programs, and Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree programs. Disciplines include Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Criminal Justice, Crime Scene, Paralegal, and Public Safety Administration.
The School ardently serves as an economic, cultural and civic beacon in our community, while our fine and performing arts programs underscore our commitment to contribute to the rich and diverse cultural life of our community.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Doctoral or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline)
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Start Date: January 2, 2019
Accepting Applications through October 27, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.