Sr. Internal Auditor
Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
Our vision is to be our customer’s preferred partner through relentless innovation of industrial tools and services that help them safely and reliably tackle their toughest jobs around the world.
Our corporate office is located across from a beautiful park, and we have many exciting perks including a robust wellness program, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and flexible working hours. We also have a newly updated café and an on-site gym with a personal trainer.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company's website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Position Title: Sr. Internal Auditor
Summary – basic function of the role
This position plans, conducts, and reports on internal audits and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance throughout our global footprint.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Documentation, testing and administration of the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance assessment
- Review, analysis and testing of internal control systems
- Review of compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Perform financial statement audits.
- Manage and train employees
This position will also:
- Travel primarily in North America (approximately 15 to 25% of the time). This includes travel to international locations 2-3 times per year.
- Manage and train one direct report and supervise audit consultants
- Reports to the Internal Audit Leader located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Skills and Competencies
The ideal candidate has the ability to manage multiple audit projects, develop audit conclusions, generate recommendations for process improvements, and prepare written reports and written/oral presentations to management.
This position offers high visibility with senior management, and provides an excellent opportunity for career growth. Enerpac Tool Group management believes in utilizing the Internal Audit function to groom employees for finance positions throughout our businesses. The position also includes special projects work, including acquisition due diligence and integration.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 4 years in audit or finance positions with increasing responsibility
- Working knowledge of internal control concepts and U.S. GAAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently under general direction, with latitude for initiative and independent
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance experience
Certification as a CPA or CIA
Public and/or industry audit experience for at least 2 busy seasons
Proficiency with ACL, Alteryx or other analytic platforms
Experience in manufacturing company environment
Menomonee Falls, WI
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Enerpac Tool Group offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Never Compromise – choose ETG!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer