Assembles and tightens bolted joints leak free.
Carries out basic and advanced pipe cutting and end prepping, basic and advanced flange facing, basic and advanced drilling, exchanger facing and milling. The jobholder is also required to be able to competently do at least one of the following: line boring, journal turning, hot tapping and weld excavation.
- Works unsupervised assembling and tightening bolted joints
- Works unsupervised doing basic and advanced pipe cutting and end prepping, basic and advanced flange facing, basic and advanced drilling, exchanger facing and milling. The jobholder will also be deemed competent and able to work unsupervised in at least one of the following: line boring, journal turning, hot tapping and weld excavation.
- Correctly uses wide range of portable machining equipment to carry out the above task
- Correctly uses appropriate measurement equipment including micrometers, Vernier calipers etc
- Correctly uses bolt tensioning, torqueing, nut splitting and flange spreading equipment
- Adheres to safe and specified pressures when tightening or torqueing joints
- Assesses specific task requirements including identifying potential hazards through the use of risk assessments
- Correctly uses all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Accurate and timely completion and submission of all job related documentation including flange tightening reports/joint completion certificates, customer time sheets and expenses forms
- Works closely with other disciplines on site to ensure the professional and safe completion of all tasks
- Interfaces with the client on site in a professional manner and represents Hydratight to the highest standards at all times
- Works predominantly within all onshore and offshore environments
- Adheres to all site related procedures and processes including Permit To Work etc
- Carries out all duties with a Safety First attitude towards the equipment and working environment
- Maintains Company quality, safety and environmental standards
- Takes action and cooperates with ensuring the consistent quality of products and services to customers
- Participates in process improvement activities and uses appropriate tools – kaizen events, value stream maps, 6S, shadow boards etc…
- Maintains a high standard of tidiness within own work area
- Adhere to the company’s policies, rules and other guidelines as mandatory for a public company
- Het doorlopen en goed afronden van het competentie assessment in Hydratight.
- Completed and passed Hydratight competency assessment.
- Ervaring met volledig mechanische werkzaamheden.
- Full served mechanical apprenticeship.
- Een voltooide Hydratight training om bekend te worden met de producten/dienstverlening.
- Completion of Hydratight product training/familiarisation course.
- Offshore training en een medische certificaat.
- Offshore survival certificate and medical.
- Goede computervaardigheden.
- Computer literate.
- Groot rijbewijs (incl. vrachtwagen).
- Full driving licence.
- Voltooide “rigging and slinging” cursus.
- Rigging and slinging course completion