CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a mid-level Data Analyst to join a team responsible for the statistical analysis and development of Cost Estimating Relationships (CER) equations for Army installations. The ideal candidate should be able to learn and provide input on how to create new sources of data-driven innovation through technology and analytics that would add value for our customers. They will explore new ways to analyze data using statistical methods, machine learning and predictive models.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET security clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience developing forecasting models using statistical software.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Passion for solving problems with data and a high level of curiosity
- Experience with data cleaning, model testing, results presentation and documentation
- Experience using MS Excel and MS Access
- Experience using Python
- Experience using SQL or Visual Basic.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlik.
- Experience in budgeting or cost-analysis.
- Experience building simulation models.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Army’s PPBE process.
- BS/BA degree in related field such as Statistics, Data Analytics, Operations Research, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, etc. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted)
- Minimum of 4 years professional work experience, providing data analytics services.