Adjunct Professor, Education
Faculty (temp) - Adjuncts
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of Adjunct Professors, in the School of Education to join our team of exceptional faculty to teach Baccalaureate students in the Elementary Education program. As an FSW adjunct, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'. The Bachelor of Science (BS) in elementary Education is a Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) approved program that culminates with both Reading and ESOL endorsement.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Doctoral or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline)
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication in the language in which assigned courses will be taught.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Perks for Adjuncts:
- Ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
- Ability to participate in various Wellness Initiatives
- Access to a variety of BUCS Perks offering discounts at numerous local businesses and vendors
This position is located at the Hendry/Glades Curtis Center and is being recruited for Fall Semester, 2020.
Our locations offer you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle. If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.