Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Registration Supervisor to join our team of exceptional employees in the Registrar's Office. This position's duties includes daily supervision of Registration staff and operations; and enforcing and disseminating related departmental policies and College operating procedures. In this position, the right candidate has the opportunity to directly impact our students to achieve their goal to "Dedicate to Graduate."
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education with academic preparation and training in student personnel services, higher education administration or a related field.
- Two (2) years full-time related professional work experience in student services, admissions, registration, records or a related field, including at least one (1) year of full-time experience in a supervisory role. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Knowledge of confidentiality requirements (FERPA & Solomon Act.)
Minimum starting salary begins at $33,981.48
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through October 21, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.